Delta 9 Cannabis to Presents at VirtualInvestorConferences.com September 9th
Company invites individual and institutional investors, as well as advisors and analysts, to attend real-time, interactive presentations on VirtualInvestorConferences.com
WINNIPEG, MB – September 3, 2021 – DELTA 9 CANNABIS INC. (TSX: DN) (OTCQX: DLTNF) (“Delta 9” or the “Company”), today announced that John Arbuthnot, Founder and CEO will present live at VirtualInvestorConferences.com on September 9th.
DATE: September 9th, 2021
TIME: 1:00 EST
This will be a live, interactive online event where investors are invited to ask the company questions in real-time. If attendees are not able to join the event live on the day of the conference, an archived webcast will also be made available after the event.
It is recommended that investors pre-register and run the online system check to expedite participation and receive event updates.
Learn more about the event at www.virtualinvestorconferences.com.
- Delta 9 Cannabis Inc. (“D9”) is vertically integrated cannabis company serving the recreational cannabis market in Canada
- D9 is a market leader in Manitoba with 30% market share with 15 retail stores in Canada and plans for 5 more retail stores this year
- Q2 2021 revenues of $16.75 million up 27% sequentially for Q1 2021
- Last 7 quarters of EBITDA were positive except for one quarter
- Operates a production facility with 8,325 kg of cannabis per year with licences to sell to 72% of Canada’s population
- D9 has sold over 300 Grow pods, valued at $12 million in revenue since 2020.
- Grow pods are 40-foot cube shipping containers retrofitted to be able to cultivate cannabis
- These pods are modular, scalable, stackable and are designed to mitigate the risk of significant crop loss
For more information contact:
Investor & Media Contact:
Ian Chadsey VP Corporate Affairs
About Delta 9 Cannabis Inc.
Delta 9 Cannabis Inc. is a vertically integrated cannabis company focused on bringing the highest quality cannabis products to market. The company sells cannabis products through its wholesale and retail sales channels and sells its cannabis grow pods to other businesses. Delta 9's wholly-owned subsidiary, Delta 9 Bio-Tech Inc., is a licensed producer of medical and recreational cannabis and operates an 80,000 square foot production facility in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada. Delta 9 owns and operates a chain of retail stores under the Delta 9 Cannabis Store brand. Delta 9's shares trade on the Toronto Stock Exchange under the symbol "DN" and on the OTCQX under the symbol "DLTNF". For more information, please visit www.delta9.ca.
About Virtual Investor Conferences®
Virtual Investor Conferences (VIC) is the leading proprietary investor conference series that provides an interactive forum for publicly-traded companies to meet and present directly with investors.
A real-time solution for investor engagement, Virtual Investor Conferences is part of OTC Market Group's suite of investor relations services specifically designed for more efficient Investor Access. Replicating the look and feel of on-site investor conferences, Virtual Investor Conferences combine leading-edge conferencing and investor communications capabilities with a comprehensive global investor audience network.
Virtual Investor Conferences
John M. Viglotti
SVP Corporate Services, Investor Access
OTC Markets Group